Barbara Kay is a Canadian national treasure and regular columnist to one of Canada’s two national newspapers, the National Post. As do many divorced fathers, I adore Barb. She has the courage to flout feminist propaganda and write trenchant, truthful posts.
Her post today “Hard truths about abortion” was an excellent example. In a nutshell:
– 10% of new cancers are cases of female breast cancer, and North American rates of this are the highest in the world.
– research has demonstrated that women having children, having many children, and having children relatively early DECREASES the risk of breast cancer.
– another major risk reducer for breast cancer? DON’T HAVE INDUCED ABORTIONS.
– New Chinese research reveals increasing risk for breast cancer with increased number of induced abortions: 1 x abortion = 44% rise in risk of breast cancer; two x abortions = 76% increased risk; and three x abortions = 89% increased risk.
– Try this quote on for size:
University of New York endocrinologist Dr. Joel Brind identified their findings as “of the sort of magnitude that has typified the link between cigarettes and lung cancer.”
– Work published by PRO CHOICE researchers found “… IA [induced abortion] causes significantly higher maternal mortality than childbirth.”
Bluntly put, women are being lied to by our feminist Matriarchy. It gets even worse in terms of abortion, as future posts will soon highlight.
The lies of feminism—it most certainly is not about equality and women’s rights—fit a consistent, coherent, and remarkably simple pattern. If you want to know what drives me to write two non-fiction books, the first of which is at 94,000 words, it is things like women being maimed and dying due the now virtually irrefutable abortion-beast cancer (ABC) link.
Before anyone posts his or her support for “a woman’s right to her body,” have a look at the wikipedia entry for mastectomy. Because this is what you might be condemning some poor naive young women to years down the road if your words influence her to have an abortion. Or worse.
More to follow. Much more.