Now that I’ve finally gotten smart enough with WordPress to figure out how to process an award, I have to thank blogger Kim Saeed of Let me Reach with Kim Saeed fame for the Versatile Blogger Award.
While I’ve yet to get proficient enough (and have enough spare time!) to pass all of these awards along, I do want to answer the questions. For this award, I have to write seven things about myself. Here goes:
1. I used to practice Yang style tai chi, and loved it. I will get back into it again some day.
2. I’d love to own an English bulldog.
3. Lagavulin is my favourite whiskey.
4. My favourite audiophile website is Arthur Salvatore’s.
5. I curse the Swedes whenever I have to assemble Ikea furniture. Lucky for me, the Swedish Ambassador hasn’t been around. Would have caused a major diplomatic incident if he had been.
6. I love music on vinyl. I have a basic used Lenco turntable by Jean Nantais. Those “in the know” say they are by far the best turntables in existence, bar none. Here is mine with a friend’s $15,000 dollar custom tube amp (I wish!).
7. I will likely take up writing as a full time endeavour by March as part of a major life change (read: can’t find a real job).