After Winifred Reilly’s great marriage advice comes this absolute gem from snoogiefisk. Way too funny not to share.
- You’re getting old. You’re just like a crow, attracted to all things shiny.
- Some good looking woman is going to bring me coffee in bed. Do you want to be her?
- You need to put cokes in the refrigerator. (The cokes that HE drinks.)
- Of course you like those shoes, they’re shiny. (See crow reference above.)
- How do you know when your hair is “fixed”? It looked like that when you got out of bed.
- Dr. Oz is an idiot. Of course you should wear stripper shoes. Who cares about your back?
- YOU FORGOT TO SAY GOODBYE! (Standing butt naked on the porch and waving to me as I sit in my car.)
- Jerry Springer is an educational program.
- Where is lunch? I usually eat lunch at this time. (After arriving home from a two hour journey.)
- I checked my calendar and I spent the equivalent of…
View original post 111 more words